JOB TYPE: Part-Time
LOCATION: Nashville, TN
Generate consistent, qualified appointments for Account Executives to drive monthly recurring revenue agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Call on targeted prospect companies to initiate conversations surrounding their current IT needs and handling
- Set qualified appointments for Account Executives to visit prospect’s location for further conversations
- Maintain accurate and timely contact activity data in our sales automation tools
- Identification and documentation of a prospect’s needs and priorities
- Timely and accurate completion of reports and required paperwork
- Work closely with the sales team
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
- Achievement Focus – Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Adaptability – Accepts criticism and feedback. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Manages competing demands.
- Communications – Exhibits excellent listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in both written and verbal form. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Customer Service – Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Problem Solving – Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Sales Skills – Initiates new and follow up conversations with prospective clients. Maintains positive relationship with prospective clients. Maintains records and promptly submits information.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university; or one to two years telemarketing or inside sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience setting appointments for an IT product or service preferred.
- Language Ability:
Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Write simple correspondence. Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees.
- Mathematical Ability:
Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Compute rate, ratio and percent, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability:
Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills:
CRM platform experience, advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Advanced Network Solutions is committed to the success of our team members and our clients. We encourage and celebrate the growth of everyone in our organization, professionally and personally. Combining years of experience and more than 250 industry certifications company-wide, we take pride in providing cutting edge support of the systems and technologies integral to our clients’ operations. We embrace creativity, respect different points of view, and welcome new ideas.
About Advanced Network Solutions
Founded in 1997, Advanced Network Solutions recognized a growing need for affordably priced, outsourced IT Services in the Middle Tennessee market. Since its inception ANS has impacted the greater IT industry of Middle Tennessee and surrounding states by becoming a trusted partner allowing our clients to mitigate costs; both operational and capital expenses through outsourcing their IT support to ANS.
ANS has been named five times to the Nashville Music City Future 50 awards, the Nashville Business Journal’s Best in Businesses, NBJ’s Nashville’s Best Places to Work, twice to INC’s top 5,000 Fastest Growing Companies in addition to many individual leadership awards giving recognition to ANS’ dedicated leadership team.